[wildfly-dev] JCA service/model names a.k.a WFLY-1656

Bartosz Baranowski bbaranow at redhat.com
Tue Aug 6 10:48:26 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

Well, I've talked with JCA guys and I've been told that it's according to design and it's all good. However, there is JIRA, which has been validated by David/Carlo. Yet only feedback, from JCA team, on  subject is:
 - "there must be public discussion before JIRA is filed" ( JIRA is public btw )
 - "WontFix" without any reason ( iirc issue has been closed twice ) - so it did not slip through fingers like a stealthy ninja, it has been ignored.

So well yeah, its amazing such patch has been created. Just to point out, such deprecatory tone in light of above, is out of place.