[wildfly-dev] Broken logout / HAL-60

Harald Pehl hpehl at redhat.com
Fri Aug 9 06:05:35 EDT 2013

I'm trying to fix the broken logout in the console (https://issues.jboss.org/browse/HAL-60). With the switch to undertow, the redirects in LogoutHandler do not longer work in Chrome and Safari. I came up with a solution that adds a call to SecurityContext.logout() before doing the redirects.

My changes are in PR #4879: https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/pull/4897. Can you take a look at my solution. I don't know if that's an appropriate solution to get rid of the digest authentication information. At least it does work across common browsers.

Thanks
Harald

---
Harald Pehl