[wildfly-dev] Broken logout / HAL-60

Jess Sightler jsightle at redhat.com
Fri Aug 9 09:22:13 EDT 2013

This is currently the case. The server caches things such that subsequent connections (even without auth headers) can be accepted.

I have had a PR for a while that handles this somewhat abruptly (disables caching), and also fixes issues with logout when using BASIC auth (which wasn't handled):
https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/pull/4745

This is also an issue in EAP.