[wildfly-dev] Any reason WildFly is not a community project?

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Fri Aug 9 13:12:33 EDT 2013

I noticed that a month ago, here was MarkN's reply:

Hi,

I wanted to create an issue for you in WildFly Jira, but at this moment it does not work. I filled the issue form and when I click on Create, nothing happens. Creating another issue for Vlastimil.

Here is the text of the issue I wanted to create:

WildFly project is not in the project matrix. In order to publish it there, I need a project.properties file to be created and published on your web pages.

More information about its content (including a template) can be found here: https://www.jboss.org/help/awestructguide/projectpropertyfilestruction.html. Make sure it is published as plain property file (not a i-frame, that displays the content of the property file, which is a common mistake on Awestruct pages).

After the file is published, send me its link and I will make sure it is added to be processed.

David Hladky