[wildfly-dev] Reading Logs from Web Console

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Fri Aug 16 05:55:13 EDT 2013

fyi, TPTP isn't maintained anymore.

But the general idea they had was nice though but not sure how different it is from what JON does (having agents report back to the user).

With respect to reading logs, we got that request in tools too for remote servers and knowing how many ways the log format have and can change I'm more than happy just having a way to download the log file (parts or complete).

That would handle majority of the usecases we got ("figuring out what went wrong").

The next level would be knowing what errors on a specific deployed module but I don't think the logging is that isolated in Wildfly (yet?)

/max