[wildfly-dev] Implementing enforce-victims-rule in wildfly builds

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Mon Aug 19 06:54:58 EDT 2013

Personally I think even before that an article / document should be
produced describing EXACTLY how it will impact the build.

The last time we had substantial build changes was around the testsuite,
nothing was necessarily wrong with the changes made but it had a big
impact on how developers actually used the build day to day.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.