[wildfly-dev] Licence evolution

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 05:33:17 EDT 2013

And to add to what Jaikiran said,
AS7 & WildFly is and will *remain* free, the same way it always was.

Only thing that has similar limitations to what you described is Red Hat
JBoss EAP a product based on community versions of AS7/WildFly for more on
that you can read http://www.jboss.org/jbossas/faq
and many questions related to that in
https://community.jboss.org/thread/228640?tstart=0

--