[wildfly-dev] 13 JASPIC tests failing on WildFly

Stefan Guilhen sguilhen at redhat.com
Wed Dec 11 07:52:58 EST 2013

If you are using the security domain as mentioned in the commit any
authentication will fail because there is no "dummy" auth-module. I
couldn't find the WildFly log but there must be exceptions there
indicating it was not possible to load the auth-module class.

Try setting the auth module in the security domain to

<auth-module
code="org.wildfly.extension.undertow.security.jaspi.modules.HTTPSchemeServerAuthModule"
flag="required"/>

And see how it goes.

Stefan