[wildfly-dev] 13 JASPIC tests failing on WildFly

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Wed Dec 11 10:15:19 EST 2013

I had stressed for standardization of the JASPI configuration.  The spec
lead wanted
to keep it open. This was early days of the JSR.

I seriously doubt you can have auth modules written once and deploy on
any app server.
That was the goal of the spec but I don't think it really has reached
that potential.

As Stefan said, let us wait for all the JASPI related PRs to be merged
before looking into
the failures.