[wildfly-dev] Configuration of statistics gathering

Andrig Miller anmiller at redhat.com
Thu Dec 12 14:52:56 EST 2013

----- Original Message -----

There is nothing special about the workload that drove this change, in terms of how its using IJ.  So, the change benefits any application that uses a data source.

I'm not really sure why any additional proof is required.  If somehow the workload was special in some way, then I could see that, but its not.  Its an EE 5 based application using EJB 3 entities with container managed persistence mapped to data sources.

By definition, if that application improves its response times signficantly, which it did, then any application will experience similar results as its scaled.  You probably wouldn't be able to measure it on an application with one user, but as you scale up the user count, and concurrency increases, the larger the impact.

Andy