[wildfly-dev] WFLY-705: how should access restrictions get configured?

André Dietisheim adietish at redhat.com
Mon Dec 16 12:08:51 EST 2013

Hi

I'm trying to come up with implementation for
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-705 where a user should be able to
restrict access to the management service by IP and UserAgent. The
filters are implemented and now I'm up to come up with the configuration
options. I'm thus asking for input.

 From a noob (sorry, I'm not very intimate with wildfly/undertow yet)
perspective <access-control> looks like a compelling tag to be nested
into <management-interfaces><http-interface>. Even though
<access-control> is used for RBAC currently, the code for it looks
abstract enough to get reused.

Any ideas?

Cheers
André