[wildfly-dev] Configuration of statistics gathering

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Mon Dec 16 15:12:50 EST 2013

I've sent in a PR [1] that makes the changes I described for the
messaging, transactions, resource-adapters and infinispan subsystems,
one commit per subsystems. If the respective leads could have a look I'd
appreciate it.

Those are the WF subsystems that have a specific attribute for this. JPA
has an attribute, but it's part of jipijapa, so that will need to be
corrected there [2]. JGroups has a particular property key for this
instead of an attribute, and there is already a JIRA for updating that [3].

[1] https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/pull/5609
[2] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JIPI-28
[3] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-2453

Principal Software Engineer