[wildfly-dev] Hibernate Search as a dependency

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 15:32:49 EST 2013

> The space usage does look minimal, we are looking at a 129MB zip, which is actually smaller than Beta1 but fatter than Alpha4. Does this include all of the deps that someone who wants to use hibernate search needs?

I can speak for CapeDwarf -- yes, current config / deps / ... work perfectly for us.
And, imo, we're the most complex user of these things (or at least I like to image that :-)).
We use the whole stack extensively: Query, Hibernate Search, Lucene, Infinispan-Lucene, JGroups for index updates, etc

-Ales