[wildfly-dev] 13 JASPIC tests failing on WildFly

arjan tijms arjan.tijms at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 15:54:45 EST 2013

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 6:57 PM, Stefan Guilhen <sguilhen at redhat.com> wrote:

>  Hi Arjan,
>
> These are all valid points and I agree that our implementation could use
> some improvements. I'll create a document with the points that need to be
> addressed and I propose we discuss them further next week when Pedro
> returns from his vacations.

Okay, sounds great!

I finally came around to add the tests for the new JASPIC 1.1
javax.servlet.http.registerSession feature. You can find it here:
https://github.com/arjantijms/javaee7-samples/tree/master/jaspic/register-session

I explained the feature some time ago on my blog at
arjan-tijms.blogspot.com/2013/04/whats-new-in-java-ee-7s-authentication.html(note
that the text is in part distilled from an email discussion I had
about this feature with Ron Monzillo). The spec issue for this feature is
at https://java.net/jira/browse/JASPIC_SPEC-3 and it's described in the
JASPIC 1.1 spec under section Section 3.8.4.

Unfortunately WildFly fails the tests for this new feature; see
https://arungupta.ci.cloudbees.com/job/Java%20EE%207%20Samples%20on%20WildFly-cb/119/testReport/

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms