[wildfly-dev] Configuration of statistics gathering

Andrig Miller anmiller at redhat.com
Tue Dec 17 15:36:30 EST 2013

----- Original Message -----

+1

The default should be false, not just because its not a developer concern, which I agree with as illustrated by my +1, but because we also want the out-of-the-box performance experience to be as good as it can be.

I would rather not have to explain the 1,000 things you have to change in the configuration to get the best performance.  We should only have to change those things that may have specific benefits to specific application deployments.  General items like this, should already be configured in such a way as to yield the best performance.

Andy