[wildfly-dev] WFLY-705: what's replacing undertow-jsp in latest undertow?

André Dietisheim adietish at redhat.com
Fri Dec 20 16:00:28 EST 2013

Hi Stuart

I am looking into having the new request header- and ip based filters in
undertow available to wildfly/ManagementHttpServer. When switching
undertow in wildfly from Beta26 to Beta31 I saw that the module
undertow-jsp was removed in Beta29. Thus wondering what's replacing it?
I'd appreciate a lot if you could hint me some migration path for
wildfly so that I can stick to latest undertow in current wildfly.

Thanks
André