[wildfly-dev] app policy race

Stuart Douglas stuart.w.douglas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 06:13:02 EST 2013

I think what is happening is two security domains are being started at the
same time, which results in two concurrent put() calls.

Sometimes this will result in both items being put into the same place in
the table, and one put() will essentially be lost.

Using a sync map makes this problem go away.

Stuart