[wildfly-dev] Pull request building improvements

Vojtech Juranek vjuranek at redhat.com
Mon Jul 8 10:23:41 EDT 2013

Thanks for the feedback. While taking responsibility for failed test is IMHO
addressed by Claim plugin [1], the rest are useful proposals for better
Jenkins UX, now logged as [2,3,4]. If someone here is still  interested in
Jenkins, feel free to log other proposals under JBQA-8165 [5].
Thanks
Vojta

[1] https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Claim+plugin
[2] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBQA-8167