[wildfly-dev] Put MyFaces JSF into WildFly?

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Tue Jul 9 03:01:56 EDT 2013

It's not my domain of expertise but I hear about the subject from time
to time.

When polling people about this subject, people actually do like the
choice JBoss AS has offered in this area. Sometimes, a specific bug in
one impl is really problematic for a project and the ability to switch
has been a life saver.

So even if we don't "ship" with it, we should have it "integratable" and
fully tested in our releases.

Emmanuel