[wildfly-dev] ejb-client invocation broken (upstream yesterday/today)

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Wed Jul 17 06:58:46 EDT 2013

This isn't just a ejb-client specific thing. One of the goals of WildFly
8 has been to allow communication over a single port (http). So ports
like 4447 are no longer opened by default. This affects all applications
communicating with WildFly and isn't specific to ejb-client. For
example, even remote naming need to use the new port.

-Jaikiran