[wildfly-dev] HTTP Upgrade Options (Re: 8.0.0.Alpha3 Released!)

Andrig Miller anmiller at redhat.com
Thu Jul 18 16:04:47 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

So, how about a poll, that looks like the following:

Would you prefer two ports - 8080 (application = servlet, ejb, remote jndi, jms) and 9990 (management = native management, HTTP/JSON managmeent, web console, JMX) or alternatively:

One port - 8080 (for everything including management)?

Maybe a simply checkbox, and perhaps the explanation of TLS/SSL too?

Andy