[wildfly-dev] Call For Help (Testsuite)

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Fri Jun 14 10:44:40 EDT 2013

I'm looking into why the
org.hibernate.cache.infinispan.InfinispanRegionFactory.manager instance
variable is null after it should still be non-null (WFLY-1531) that
caused
org.jboss.as.test.clustering.cluster.ejb3.security.FailoverWithSecurityTestCase
to fail with a NPE on Tomaz's test machine.

If anyone sees NPE failures in
org.jboss.as.test.clustering.cluster.ejb3.security.FailoverWithSecurityTestCase,
please let me know.  +10 if you can save the clustered testsuite
server.log so we can see if the previous test completed before starting