[wildfly-dev] Call For Help (Testsuite)

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Sat Jun 15 08:25:59 EDT 2013

On 06/14/2013 11:49 PM, Jaikiran Pai wrote:
> Hi Scott,
>
> I added a comment to that JIRA
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-1531#comment-12781836 explaining
> what the problem is.

Thanks for the help Jaikiran!  As a start, I'll try the (minimal fix
that you mentioned) calling ServiceController.awaitValue() instead of
getValue().

As far as what the missing "proper dependencies" are, perhaps we could
discuss that in freenode irc room #jboss-clustering sometime, so Paul
can also be involved in the discussion.