[wildfly-dev] Where to register CDI Context for JTA 1.2

Paul Robinson paul.robinson at redhat.com
Tue May 14 05:12:11 EDT 2013

Stuart (wildfly-dev in CC too)

I'm implementing JTA 1.2, and part of it is to develop a new CDI context. I'm currently registering that via an Extension in the javax.enterprise.inject.spi.Extension file. The problem with this is that this is a burden on the application developer. Alternatively, I could register it in a DUP in the transactions subsytem. I'd probably have to register it for every deployment, as I don't think I can detect if it's needed.

@pmuir said that you would probably know what I should do.

Thanks,

Paul.
--
Paul Robinson
Web Service Transactions Lead
paul.robinson at redhat.com

JBoss, a Division of Red Hat
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Brendan Lane (Ireland), Matt Parson
(USA), Charlie Peters (USA)