[wildfly-dev] Feature showcasing

Jason Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Tue May 21 19:52:21 EDT 2013

One thing I think we should do for one of the Betas is to showcase some of the new features in WildFly 8. I am hoping for a volunteers to write up a blog or article by then which does a walkthrough of the feature.

So like as an example, the EE concurrency APIs are new to Java EE7, and it would be nice to show how they could be used with the Beta to build interest and momentum for the eventual final release.

Let me know if you are interested!

Thanks
--
Jason T. Greene