[wildfly-dev] SDDS (Silly Deployment Detector Subsystem)

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Wed May 29 03:49:40 EDT 2013

Tomaz is on vacation. He will be at JUDCon in Boston in June and as far
as I know this is exactly the topic that he will be
talking/demonstrating with a custom subsystem implementation. It's
scheduled for June 10th "WildFly extenstions in action"
http://www.jboss.org/events/JUDCon/2013/unitedstates/agenda/day2track1.html

-Jaikiran