[wildfly-dev] Windows Batch Scripts

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed May 29 10:29:55 EDT 2013

We've planned for a while to create powershell variants for all our
Windows scripts and to basically deprecate the old ones.[1] If someone
wants to take that on, please contact Tomaz Cerar. He's unavailable for
a couple weeks, so if you urgently want to take it on, let me know.

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-676

Principal Software Engineer