[wildfly-dev] Servlet Samples on Beta2 snapshot

Jason Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Fri Nov 1 15:48:30 EDT 2013

The specific error is a safety check. The way the options are specified, the tool was being told to modify the mgmt-*.properties file, using an ApplicationRealm. So it tried to do that, but when examining the file, it noticed that the realm name does not match, and so throws the error.

It picks up on this line in the file:

#$REALM_NAME=ManagementRealm$ This line is used by the add-user utility to identify the realm name already used in this file.

On Nov 1, 2013, at 2:37 PM, Arun Gupta <arun.gupta at gmail.com> wrote:

> Stuart,
>
> I was not saying this is a bug, just trying to understand better. Each
> realm can use different property file but does that information needs
> to be exposed to the user ?
>
> Nick,
>
> Default behavior is good but a non-interactive mode is more likely to
> be used IMHO.
>
> Arun
>
> On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Nikolaos Ballas <mpallas at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://blog.arungupta.me