[wildfly-dev] JAX-RS Client API maven test <dependency>

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Nov 5 08:03:39 EST 2013

Resteasy-client should be an implicit dependency.  Also, resteasy-client
shouldn't really be a separate module.  For the Resteasy distro our
AS7/Wildfly patch zip has resteasy-client as part of the resteasy-jaxrs
module.  The reason for this is AS7 and EAP are hardcoded to implicitly
import specific modules and I can't add new ones.

May I patch Wildfly to remove the resteasy-client module and move the
artifact to the resteasy-jaxrs module so as to be consistent with the
Resteasy distro?

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat