[wildfly-dev] JAX-RS Client API maven test <dependency>

Nick Mpallas mpallas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 08:12:57 EST 2013

Since we are cooperating with Arun on that part, my guide for all the
necessary changes we are talking with Arun are the examples in github by
jaikiran where there is no direct reference to it in his examples. The
problem I see probably is that even if the quickstarts are mend for Wildfly
they still reflect the 7.* arch right?Also from the manual you can find
here :
http://docs.jboss.org/resteasy/docs/3.0-beta-3/userguide/html/RESTEasy_Client_Framework.html

is stated clearly that is part of the jaxrs distro. Sorry if I created any
confusion also to Arun.

regards
Nick

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 2:03 PM, Bill Burke <bburke at redhat.com> wrote:

> Resteasy-client should be an implicit dependency.  Also, resteasy-client
> shouldn't really be a separate module.  For the Resteasy distro our
> AS7/Wildfly patch zip has resteasy-client as part of the resteasy-jaxrs
> module.  The reason for this is AS7 and EAP are hardcoded to implicitly
> import specific modules and I can't add new ones.
>
> May I patch Wildfly to remove the resteasy-client module and move the
> artifact to the resteasy-jaxrs module so as to be consistent with the
> Resteasy distro?
>
> On 11/5/2013 6:48 AM, Arun Gupta wrote:
> > Sleeping only 2 hrs in the red eye flight and jet lag kicking is not
> helpful :-)
> >
> > But at least the test is running now, failing but that's a different
> problem!
> >
> > On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 3:43 AM, Stuart Douglas
> > <stuart.w.douglas at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> That is not the same artefact.
> >>
> >> resteasy-jaxrs vs resteasy-client
> >>
> >> Stuart

> https://github.com/arun-gupta/javaee7-samples/blob/master/jaxrs/pom.xml

> https://github.com/arun-gupta/javaee7-samples/tree/master/jaxrs/jaxrs-endpoint

> http://localhost:8080/jaxrs-endpoint/webresources/fruit");

>  <<<
> >>>>>

> org.javaee7.jaxrs.endpoint.MyResourceTest.setupClass(MyResourceTest.java:51)

> --
> Bill Burke
> JBoss, a division of Red Hat
> http://bill.burkecentral.com

\n\m
"camel is a horse made up in a laboratory"