[wildfly-dev] Change CLI to Default to Remoting

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Tue Nov 5 13:16:00 EST 2013

Access control did take priority for a while, anyway back on clearing
out some tasks for WildFly now so this one has popped up again with some
other related issues.

I have put together a small article here on how we should handle
addresses, especially addresses that are not complete here: -

https://community.jboss.org/wiki/CLIConnections-AddressHandling

The last time this was discussed one concern was if we wanted to drive
the port number from the protocol this didn't cover the scenario where
users are used to 'localhost:9999' - this is covered by defining an
alias to map that address.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.