[wildfly-dev] Change CLI to Default to Remoting

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Wed Nov 6 06:39:00 EST 2013

One additional benefit I realised regarding this approach.

Say a user has a load of scripts that use 'connect localhost:9999' by
using the alias mappings in the configuration they can potentially map
this over to 'http-remoting://localhost:9990' if they choose to disable
the native management interface.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.