[wildfly-dev] wildfly-maven-plugin

Arun Gupta arun.gupta at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 11:34:35 EST 2013

James,

Sounds good.

BTW, I'm using it for creating tons of Java EE 7 unit tests and
running them on WildFly snapshot. The instructions are documented at:

https://github.com/arun-gupta/javaee7-samples

It works very well! Let me know once its pushed to any repo and then I
can clean up the instructions.

The setup is not complete yet, but eventually would like to get them
integrated as part of build process (if possible).

Arun

--
http://blog.arungupta.me
http://twitter.com/arungupta