[wildfly-dev] WildFly Jira links in PRs

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Mon Nov 11 18:11:35 EST 2013

Having links on the PRs will be nice, but as a workaround for those
without I highly recommend Max Andersen's little browser add-on for
turning JIRA #s on pages into hyperlinks[1]. Most PRs have JIRA ids in
the title description, so this helps a lot.

For some reason it seems kind of random whether it works; sometimes I
have to reload a page to have the magic happen.

[1] https://github.com/maxandersen/autolinkjboss

On 11/11/13 4:55 PM, Kabir Khan wrote:
> To slightly relieve the burden on the mergers, it would be helpful if when opening a WFLY pull request, if you could include the links to the JIRA issues solved by your pull request.
>
> This is not a hard requirement like for product, since there is no process in play here. Still, when reviewing and wanting to merge something where the issue is not so known to whoever merges, it would help streamline things a bit to be able to simply click a link rather than having to find the issue manually from the issue id.

Principal Software Engineer