[wildfly-dev] [jboss-as7-dev] how to set context path in jboss AS 7

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 11:02:34 EST 2013

I don't know if there is a feature that will let you do this directly from
the Wildfly management or configurations, but I do know that it can easily
be achieved via a very small web app deployment:

I put together this example for you just to demonstrate how simple it can
be, this isn't an "official" approach, just one that you could use to
achieve this result. It would also give the benefit of managing the static
file-content of your system just like a normal deployment:

http://ocpsoft.org/java/servlet-java/creating-a-simple-static-file-server-with-rewrite/

Based on the configuration you pasted in your email, you would just deploy
this application under the '/photo' context root.

I hope this is (at all) helpful.
~Lincoln

Lincoln Baxter, III
http://ocpsoft.org