[wildfly-dev] Property Representation (name/value) pairs in Management model

Rebecca Searls rsearls at redhat.com
Fri Nov 15 11:18:26 EST 2013

> We've done a fine job so far, but if we get a chance (WF.Next) we should try
> to correct the model and if necessary break compatibility.

If breaking compatibility is really necessary, then also provide some sort of tool or script or Windup rules
to make it as easy as possible to move from old to new.  Where automation is not possible provide clear instructions
for doing it manually.  These components should all be part of the deliverable for such a change.