[wildfly-dev] Missing implementatoin class for WebSocket test

Arun Gupta arun.gupta at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 08:37:42 EST 2013

Sounds good!

I've been tinkering with running the Java EE 7 tests on WildFly at:

https://arungupta.ci.cloudbees.com/job/Java%20EE%207%20Samples%20on%20WildFly-cb/

There are still some issues with aggregated results and inconsistency
between running them on my machine and Jenkins. But working to resolve
them.

Arun

--
http://blog.arungupta.me