[wildfly-dev] Patching WSDL4J (or perhaps forking?)

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Thu Oct 3 10:08:52 EDT 2013

Reason to change G - make it so you can use both libraries in your dependency tree.
Reason to keep G - make it so you can't use both libraries in your dependency tree.

(there are more but that one is the key reason enterprise builds just uses V changes,
so you don't mix original project with the supported one by accident.)

/max