[wildfly-dev] Java EE 7 and WildFly

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Mon Oct 28 05:33:05 EDT 2013

Arun,

You might want to configure the JPA default datasource:

<subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:jpa:1.1">
<jpa default-datasource="java:jboss/datasources/ExampleDS"
default-extended-persistence-inheritance="DEEP"/>
</subsystem>

Also, https://github.com/arun-gupta/javaee7-samples/pull/32 can be
hacked around today (I didn't have a chance to update the pull request yet).

Scott