[wildfly-dev] Java EE 7 and WildFly

Ondrej Zizka ozizka at redhat.com
Tue Oct 29 23:13:22 EDT 2013

Hi Arun,

welcome to Red Hat / JBoss. Your blog posts, TOTD's and screencasts have
been a valuable inspiration. Good to have you with us.

Check this: https://access.redhat.com/site/articles/112673
As a side effect of our productization process, you can tell what libs
are our forks by the -redhat-X suffix (may not apply in 100 % of cases
though).
For more on this topic ask pgier@ and vdosoudi at ...
These will also have such list for EAP.next soon I guess.

Ondra