[wildfly-dev] multinode testsuite

Frank Langelage frank.langelage at osnanet.de
Wed Oct 30 04:16:44 EDT 2013

I'm still trying to run the complete testsuite without everything where
multiple instances of WildFly are started (clustering, multinode, ...).
Main reason is I do not enough free memory resources.
And as I anyways only use WildFly in standalone mode I want to see the
other tests passing on my system but don't care about clustering.

I'm running build/test with "ksh build.sh clean install -DallTests
-Dts.noClustering -DnoMultinode" now.

I see that clustering testsuite code gets compiled but testsuite is not
executed. Fine!

But this does not work for multinode testsuite. Testsuite is executed,
although I have -DnoMultinode which is the activation property name in
pom.xml.
What am I missing?

The multinode tests seems to be configured bad some how.
I have WildFly sources located in directory /home/jboss/WildFly-8.0/.

Testsuite execution fails with

  T E S T S
Running
org.jboss.as.test.multinode.remotecall.scoped.context.DynamicJNDIContextEJBInvocationTestCase
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 3.32 sec
<<< FAILURE!
Running org.jboss.as.test.multinode.remotecall.RemoteLocalCallTestCase
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.077
sec <<< FAILURE!
Running
org.jboss.as.test.multinode.transaction.TransactionInvocationTestCase
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.043
sec <<< FAILURE!

Results :

Tests in error:
org.jboss.as.test.multinode.remotecall.scoped.context.DynamicJNDIContextEJBInvocationTestCase:
jbossHome '/mbi/tools/jboss/8.0' must exist
   org.jboss.as.test.multinode.remotecall.RemoteLocalCallTestCase:
Arquillian has previously been attempted initialized, but failed. See
cause for previous exception
org.jboss.as.test.multinode.transaction.TransactionInvocationTestCase:
Arquillian has previously been attempted initialized, but failed. See
cause for previous exception

It does not use the server just build from sources in
/home/jboss/WildFly-8.0/wildfly/build/target/wildfly-8.0.0.Beta2-SNAPSHOT but
tries to start the one in $JBOSS_HOME = /mbi/tools/jboss/8.0.