[wildfly-dev] multinode testsuite

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 19:01:52 EDT 2013

Hey Frank,

multinode testsuite is quite complex and intensive.
in any case it should not start instance defined in JBOSS_HOME
it should start instances in
/home/jboss/WildFly-8.0/wildfly/testsuite/integration/multinode/target/jbossas-multinode-client
and
/home/jboss/WildFly-8.0/wildfly/testsuite/integration/multinode/target/jbossas-multinode-server

but just to make sure i would undefine JBOSS_HOME env variable it is useful
for running server but kinda pain for testsuite.

--
tomaz

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 9:16 AM, Frank Langelage <frank.langelage at osnanet.de