[wildfly-dev] wildfly 8 client library now requires Java 7 ?

Ståle W. Pedersen spederse at redhat.com
Fri Sep 13 07:04:12 EDT 2013

sorry for sidetracking this, but can someone explain to me why we still
are using java6? - epecially for wildfly8...!

if the reason is because the largest userbase still use java6 then i beg
to question if noone are "forcing" them to upgrade they wont. its human
nature. if we as a "cutting edge" company cant force customers to use a
product that was first released in july 2011 then im curious who will...

sorry for the rant, probably caused by me playing with jdk8 and would
really like to start using it before 2015....

ståle