[wildfly-dev] EE level java:comp/DefaultDataSource for WildFly 8...

Eduardo Martins emartins at redhat.com
Wed Sep 25 12:15:03 EDT 2013

Forget these 2 concerns, there is a way to easily get around both. Personally I think I we could go with 1) or 3) since that allows a single logic to be applied to all. 1) has the advantage of not needing any change in subsystem configs (just the impl in naming changes), while 3) has the advantage of not opening the door to wild hacks.

Time for a final decision?

--E