[wildfly-dev] Has Undertow changed the way it processes Link headers

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 12:25:40 EDT 2013

Hi,

there should be noting directly related to processing headers
see commit history of undertow
https://github.com/undertow-io/undertow/commits/master

What I don't get in your questions is that it works when you are doing
client request via HTTPUrlConnection it works, otherwise it doesn't?
That sounds extra fishy.

Also there was RestEasy upgrade recently...
https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/commit/3758226082a90de5a129024de9a22154236427b1
it might have to do also with that.

--
tomaz