[wildfly-dev] WF 8.0 HTTP Upgrade help needed

Jason T. Greene jgreene at redhat.com
Thu Apr 3 14:31:06 EDT 2014

Let me play with your use case, although it will be a few hours before I can get to it.

There are some limitations to the spec, but they are manageable. As an example the write is actually written for you in a non blocking fashion. It's basically an async deferred write.

The undertow http handler API is, in my opinion a much better fit for pure non-blocking / reactive applications.