[wildfly-dev] 8.1.0.CR1 Released, Replaces 8.0.1

Jason Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Mon Apr 14 13:36:43 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

After an IRC discussion, we decided that since 8.0.1 had included some small features to address a few usability problems, that it was more appropriate to label it as a minor release. Our standard process for all feature releases is to release at least one CR to catch any unexpected problems. If you could please give it a try, and raise the flag if you notice a problem.

Provided no blockers are uncovered, we will promote the CR to Final status.

As always you can download the release here:
http://wildfly.org/downloads/

The release notes are available here:
https://community.jboss.org/wiki/WildFly810CR1ReleaseNotes

Thanks, and sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

--
Jason T. Greene
JBoss, a division of Red Hat