[wildfly-dev] IMPORTANT - Intermittent Test Ban Redux

Jason Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Wed Apr 23 18:44:28 EDT 2014

On Apr 23, 2014, at 5:21 PM, Jason Greene <jason.greene at redhat.com> wrote:
> So I propose that after 8.1.0.Final is shipped that we immediately disable all tests with a failing history, and create a JIRA issue for the component author to fix them or the bug that is producing the failure. If after 3 weeks, a JIRA issue has for this has made no progress, I propose we completely remove the test from our codebase.

One small caveat that I forgot to mention, is that we are aware of some failures being caused by arquillian. We should try to work around any such cases if possible, and create a master issue to track the arq problems. A separate initiative will be to address those problems by either fixing arquillian or moving some tests off of it.

--
Jason T. Greene
JBoss, a division of Red Hat