[wildfly-dev] any reason why ironjacamar XSD's have been removed ?

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Sun Apr 27 19:38:37 EDT 2014

>>> Like this:
>>> https://docs.jboss.org/ironjacamar/schema/datasources_1_0.xsd
>>>
>>> Could we get them restored so you don't get 404 validation errors ?
>>

> Update your links to
>
> www.ironjacamar.org/doc/schema/
>
> Or, feel free to create a mirror on docs.jboss.org, if you can't use
> the
> official site.

This is actual worse than original thought - it is not just a missing
redirect.

The actual namespace changed.

Jesper - can you help with https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ORG-2023 and
restore the content that was once at
https://docs.jboss.org/ironjacamar/schema/* ? with the *original*
non-changed namespace content ? (see
https://web.archive.org/web/20130410192516/http://docs.jboss.org/ironjacamar/schema
of the content that is missing)

Much appreciated, Thanks,
/max
http://about.me/maxandersen

p.s. why this validation errors first shows up now I cannot understand -
its as if docs.jboss.org returned the correct content until a few days
ago but wayback machine and the bugzilla said it happened sooner...a
mystery.