[wildfly-dev] AppClientXml - Post Code Split

Eduardo Martins emartins at redhat.com
Tue Aug 5 13:27:47 EDT 2014

And I’m more interested in having app client to follow the other configs, since I’m working on that for the new wildfly build tools to assemble feature packs and servers :-)

All the code works with a config template plus a set of subsystem config files, I don’t really see a reason to not fix it all now.

—E